Wednesday, July 10, 2013

And the Saga of the Vyir moves to a NEW BLOG!!!!!

I am excited to share with you that because I have had over 500 hits on this blog, I am moving the "Saga of the Vyir" to a new blog here on blogger. I will put up the links so you all can continue to follow the titanic struggle of the Heroic Vyir to create their own homeland in the northern part of the Orcish Empire! May the god of war stroke his beard at your endeavors!

If you would like to see me publish my series in paperback, please email me at GershomArizona@hotmail.com, or just leave feedback on the comment section of the blog.

I currently have half this series available on E-Kindle for your downloading pleasure. It is only $2.00 to $3.00 dollars a copy.

If you wish to become a co-author of the series, I will gladly invite you on board. Just pop me an email at GershomArizona@hotmail.com and we can talk about drawing up a contract. If you are a Hollywood producer and you want to convert one of my stories into a movie, please contact me at the same email. I will get back to you ASAP.

Thank You! :)

Look for "The Saga of the Vyir" blog at blogger.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment